Monday, December 31, 2012

Rainbow & Sunset

"It's important in life to conclude things properly. Only then can you let go.
Otherwise you are left with words you should have said but never did, and your heart is heavy with remorse."

I don't know how to conclude the year 2012 properly,
there's never enough time for a thorough retrospection.

What should I remember, what should I let go?

I hope that I will always recall how I rushed to the top of the hill to grasp the last panoramic view of the double-layered rainbow, and how I was mesmerized by the last sunbeams shined from the opposite of the seven colors.

Keep some words unsaid to be still unsaid is not a bad thing sometimes either,
so you'll have an excuse to miss, to regret, to imagine.

Here's the end,
and another beginning.

Happy New Year.

2012Jul. Taipei

2012Jul. Taipei

No comments:

Post a Comment